- 30 July, 2018
- Posted by: administrador
- Category: Pro Tips
Summer is good weather time, you can enjoy vacations and free time to do your hobbies in the open air. It’s the perfect time to come and play golf in Santa María Golf and share with us a sporting day while you enjoy our fantastic golf course environment. The Costa del Sol is a privileged place where you can have good weather, sun and pleasant temperatures during all the year. In summer these temperatures rise but this is not a reason from not continue enjoying your favorite sport and so that you can do it safely we leave you some useful tips.
- Choose well the time you are going to play. Early in the day the sun burns less and the temperatures are lower.
- Use solar protection: keep in mind that you will spend several hours exposed to the sun so you must take care of your skin and protect yourself with cream, glasses and hat to avoid sunburns.
- Warm up before you start playing: even if it’s hot don´t forget the importance of stretching before and after playing golf. This will prevent injuries and contractures.
- Use appropriate clothes: choose comfortable and elaborate clothes with breathable fabrics that allow you to make movements and avoid sweating too much.
- Don´t forget to drink water: stay hydrous is essential at any time of the year but much more in summer when high temperatures can cause dehydration.
- Take with you a snack to eat during the game and remember to make a stop to rest and hydrate yourself.
Following these tips you can continue enjoying your favorite sport also during the summer. In Santa María Golf we want you to spend your vacations doing what you like most and that is why if you book online you will get a 25% discount. Come to visit us!